Re: [BULK] Re: Streaming Replication woes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sean Patronis
Subject Re: [BULK] Re: Streaming Replication woes
Date
List pgsql-general
Konstantin,

Just back from some time off and read this reply.

This was exactly the issue.  The superuser "postgres" did not have this
role since this was  a dump/restore/upgrade from postgres 8.4.  I just
created a new Role and user, and it all worked!

Thanks!

--Sean