Re: binary patch problems - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Bodor Andras
Subject Re: binary patch problems
Date
Re: binary patch problems  (Bodor Andras <bodri.mh3@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
  Why don't you set prepareThreshold to 0 for your test cases?
In this case parameter passing starts immediately for the
prepared statement, and ForceBinaryTransfers can be dropped.
            Andras