Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stuart McGraw
Subject Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Fernando,

I was sorry to read the harsh responses your request got
here.  The thing that has always appealed to me about the
free software movement is the spirit of cooperation and
mutual help that many involved exhibit.

You quite rightly point out the hypocrisy of those who
call someone a "freeloader" when they themselves use free
software in profit making ventures without sharing their
profits with the software's developers and contributors.

Please be assured that not everyone here reacted negatively
to your post.  I wish you success in your search.