Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys
Date
Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys
Re: FOR KEY LOCK foreign keys
List pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch  wrote:

> With this patch in its final form, I have completed 180+ suite runs
> without a failure.

The attached patch allows the tests to pass when
default_transaction_isolation is stricter than 'read committed'.
This is a slight change from the previously posted version of the
files (because of a change in the order of statements, based on the
timeouts), and in patch form this time.

Since `make installcheck-world` works at all isolation level
defaults, as do all previously included isolation tests, it seems
like a good idea to keep this up.  It will simplify my testing of SSI
changes, anyway.

-Kevin

Attachment