Re: isolation test deadlocking on buildfarm member coypu - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: isolation test deadlocking on buildfarm member coypu
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 05:50:45PM +0200, Rémi Zara wrote:
> Isolation tests seem to deadlock on buildfarm member coypu (NetBSD/powerpc 5.1).

Thanks for the report and detailed analysis.  I believe the patch here will fix
the problem:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20110716171121.GB2047@tornado.leadboat.com

If you're up for testing it locally, I'd be interested to hear how it works out.

Thanks,
nm

--
Noah Misch                    http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/