Re: SSI patch version 8 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: SSI patch version 8
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Anssi Kääriäinen<anssi.kaariainen@thl.fi> wrote:
> I think I found a problem. This is using SSI v8.
Thanks much for testing.  You're managing to exercise some code
paths I didn't think to test, which is great!  I guess this is the
up side of having posted yesterday.  :-)
> So, something seems to be broken when using partial indexes.
Yes there is.  The predicate locks against the heap tuples should
have prevented that, but obviously we're missing a call to
PredicateLockTuple from the code path for the partial index which is
present on the code path for complete indexes.  I'll go looking for
the spot to add that line of code.
-Kevin