Re: pl/python custom exceptions for SPI - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: pl/python custom exceptions for SPI
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10.1.2011 17:20, Jan Urbański wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:4D2B31DC.4010307@wulczer.org" type="cite"><pre
wrap="">On23/12/10 15:40, Jan Urbański wrote:

mentioned in
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-12/msg01991.php">http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-12/msg01991.php</a>.
It's
an incremental patch on top of the explicit-subxacts patch sent eariler.
I changed that patch to use Perl instead of sed to generate the
cite="mid:4D2B31DC.4010307@wulczer.org"type="cite"><pre wrap=""> It's still not nice, and I

think the way forward is to have a common format for SQLSTATE
conditions, as proposed in
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4D19C93C.5000703@wulczer.org">http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4D19C93C.5000703@wulczer.org</a>.

I failed to follow on with that patch because I couldn't figure out how
to persuade the buildsystem to generate errcodes.h early enough for the
rest of the system to compile, not to mention doing it for the MSVC
build system.

Cheers,
Jan
</pre> <pre wrap="">