Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Hachadoorian
Subject Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum
Date
List pgsql-general
If anyone's interested, I've started accessing the postgres list through
gmane.org (along with several other mailing lists I subscribe to). It's
gives you the choice of reading the list as a threaded archive, a blog,
or through an NNTP newsreader or an RSS feed. Everyone chooses their
preferred interface, the community is not fractured by interface preference.

--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
PhD Student, Geography