Re: Bug: Little mistake in comment in inheriting table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Bug: Little mistake in comment in inheriting table
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 11/11/2010 19:53, Vojtěch Látal a écrit :
> Hi,
> just a little thing: I wanted to try inheriting. So I made a table
> "del" which inherits from table "vehicles".
>
> Create script follows:
> -- Table: del
>
> -- DROP TABLE del;
>
> CREATE TABLE del
> (
> -- Inherited from table del:  id integer NOT NULL DEFAULT
> nextval('vehicle_id_seq'::regclass),
> -- Inherited from table del:  vin character varying(20) NOT NULL,
> -- Inherited from table del:  licence_plate character varying(12) NOT NULL,
>  a boolean
> )
> INHERITS (vehicles)
> WITH (
>  OIDS=FALSE
> );
> ALTER TABLE del OWNER TO gary;
>

> It seems it should be "-- Inherited from table vehicles:" instead of
> current "-- Inherited from table del:".

You're right. I pushed a fix for this. It fixes your specific issue.
Unfortunately, there is still an issue for table heriting columns from
more than one table. I'll work on that ASAP.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com