Re: [DOCS] Example indenting - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: [DOCS] Example indenting
Date
List pgsql-www
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

> The reason I removed the corners is that they can't be applied to
> a warning or caution box using their current markup (as the
> background pushes beyond the rounded corner), and when they appear
> near a normal rounded-corner box, it might look a bit inconsistent
> (same but with rounded corners):
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/dark_ixion/4931878975/sizes/o/
>
> Hmmm.. although looking at it again, maybe it doesn't.  I dunno.

That looks better to my eye -- square corners on a page with that
many boxes for code start to look pretty harsh, to the point of
being a bit jarring.  The round corners soften that for me, and make
it easier to look at.  (I don't know how widespread that reaction
is, though.)

-Kevin