Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 8/8/10 1:30 PM, Rob Napier wrote:
> Let me know if you'd like me to do it. I'd be using InDesign but would be happy to set up multiple language versions
ifyou can supply the translations.

Sure.  Please start by sketching an idea rather than spending a lot of
time in indesign.  We'll want to discuss ideas a bunch.

Ideally, I'd like to have ideas from several people.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.