PGDG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Markus Wanner
Subject PGDG
Date
Re: PGDG  (Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

apart from the 'Who controls Postgres' FAQ entry [1], I didn't find
anything about the 'PostgreSQL Global Development Group', nor any
information about how we deal with copyright and its notices. IMO that
makes it harder than necessary to explain to possible (corporate)
contributors how this community project works.

The most relevant thing I've been able to find was a discussion on
advocacy [2], many moons ago.

I'm thus proposing additional FAQ entries along these lines:

Q: Who's the Postgres Global Development Group?