Re: Beta4 release announcement - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Beta4 release announcement
Date
List pgsql-www
Greg,

> Wow, overreact much? It's only a beta announcement.

BTW, my apologies for the tone of my original message.  I do strongly
feel that moderators of -announce should exercise far more caution in
approving things even if it means delays. The way I originally expressed
this was not helpful.  I can completely understand you automatically
assuming that if Selena is posting something, it must be both
intentional and approved.

> If you want to take away my announce "privs", go ahead. I guess
> as a core member you have the authoritah.

I think you overestimate my powers.  ;-)

--                                  -- Josh Berkus