Re: - GSoC - snapshot materialized view (work-in-progress) patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: - GSoC - snapshot materialized view (work-in-progress) patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Pavel Baroš<baros.p@seznam.cz> wrote:
> Dne 9.7.2010 21:33, Robert Haas napsal(a):
>> Please add your patch here, so that it will be reviewed during
>> the about-to-begin CommitFest.
>>
>> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
>>

> OK, but will you help me with that form? Do you think I can fill
> it like that? I'm not sure about few fields ..
>
> Name:             Snapshot materialized views
> CommitFest Topic: [ Miscellaneous | SQL Features ] ???
SQL Features seems reasonable to me.
> Patch Status:     Needs review
> Author:           me
> Reviewers:        You?
Leave empty.  Reviewers will sign up or be assigned.
> Commiters:        who?
That comes much later -- when the patch is complete and has a
favorable review, then a committer will pick it up.
> and I quess fields 'Date Closed' and 'Message-ID for Original
> Patch' will be filled later.
Date closed is only set for patches which are committed, returned
with feedback (for a later CommitFest), or rejected.  When you make
an entry which references a post to the lists, you should fill in
the Message-ID from the email header of the post.  You may be able
to get this from your email software as soon as you send the post;
if not, you can find it on the archive page for the post.
-Kevin