Re: Source code for postgress 7.4? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Andrés Maneiro<amaneiro@cartolab.es> wrote:

> anyway I couldn't find in the repo a "tag" named 7.4 neither a
> branch.

If you want the latest from the 7.4 branch, check out REL7_4_STABLE,
which you can browse here:

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/jdbc/pgjdbc/?
only_with_tag=REL7_4_STABLE

Actual release tags would appear to be REL7_4 and REL7_4_1.

> It seems there is no tag previously to 8 version series. But it's
> been ages since I'm not using CVS, so maybe I'm doing something
> wrong. In that case, any help pointing me to the code I'm looking
> for would be very helpful.

Possibly you forgot that version and branch information is stored
separately for each file, and you were looking at files created in
8.0 or later.  If you're using the command line, try changing to the
pgjdbc/org/postgresql directory and typing:

cvs status -v Driver.java.in

to see the various tags and branches.

-Kevin