Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents]
Date
List pgsql-www
On 25/05/10 13:24, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Certainly looks interesting and as long as it doesn't break the non-js
> experience completely (which from what I can tell it shouldn't do, but
> I haven't actually tested it yet) I don't see why we shouldn't add
> something like this. It would certainly be very helpful.

It degrades cleanly enough. Works well on a small screen
(iphone/palmtop). Javascript is a bit sluggish on my Nokia N810, but
it's still just about usable.

The A-Z index search is the thing I've found useful when playing with it.

> I'll stick it on my TODO to have a deeper look at it :-) Hopefully, my
> TODO won't be dropped on the flor...

I've registered a pgfoundry project for it, which I'll hopefully get set
up properly shortly. That way we have somewhere shared to play with it.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd