Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From alvherre
Subject Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents]
Date
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Richard Huxton's message of mié may 26 04:42:49 -0400 2010:
> On 25/05/10 13:24, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > I'll stick it on my TODO to have a deeper look at it :-) Hopefully, my
> > TODO won't be dropped on the flor...
>
> I've registered a pgfoundry project for it, which I'll hopefully get set
> up properly shortly. That way we have somewhere shared to play with it.

You sure you don't prefer a GIT repo?  pgfoundry doesn't seem very
appropriate for this kind of stuff.  Too heavyweight and you won't be
using most of the (mis)features anyhow.