Fwd: PostgreSQL quotes archive - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Fwd: PostgreSQL quotes archive
Date
List pgsql-www
Quote for the archives? :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Aufzug <marc.aufzug@affinitas.de>
Date: Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:23 AM
Subject: PostgreSQL quotes archive
To: selena@postgresql.org

Dear Mrs. Deckelmann,

we are using postgreSQL for our international websites of eDarling (e.g
http://www.edarling.de) and are very happy with your service. If you wish
to I would be very pleased if you put the following quote at your site
http://www.postgresql.org/about/quotesarchive ?

<dt>PostgreSQL meets all the relevant scalibility and performance
requirements, and is demonstrating itself as an excellent alternative to
Oracle.</dt>
<dd><b>The eDarling Development Team, <a

Thank you very much and best regards

--
Marc Aufzug

Affinitas GmbH  |  Saarbrücker Straße 20/21  |  10405 Berlin  |  Germany

email: marc.aufzug@affinitas.de

Tel.: +49 (030) 48 49 30 36

Geschäftsführer: Lukas Brosseder, David Khalil, Kai Rieke, Christian
Vollmann

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Berlin, HRB 115958

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me