Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents]
Date
List pgsql-www
Certainly looks interesting and as long as it doesn't break the non-js
experience completely (which from what I can tell it shouldn't do, but
I haven't actually tested it yet) I don't see why we shouldn't add
something like this. It would certainly be very helpful.

I'll stick it on my TODO to have a deeper look at it :-) Hopefully, my
TODO won't be dropped on the flor...

//Magnus