Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation" - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Alexandre Leclerc
Subject Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi again,

I also want to mention that maybe I'm not doing it properly.

I started "postgres.exe" and it is inside that "session", "backend>"
prompt, that I did run the VACUUM command. Is it that way or should I
use psql to connect to anything "postgres.exe" would have "done" (like
listening to a port?).

(And by the way, what is the command to quit the backend? I'm doing
Ctrl+C but the DB does not like that...)

Best regards,
Alexandre Leclerc

--
Alexandre Leclerc