Re: Commission clears Oracle's proposed acquisition of Sun Microsystems - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Commission clears Oracle's proposed acquisition of Sun Microsystems
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
> Unfortunately, in Italy, the major IT online magazine has only pointed
> out that Florian Muller thinks that PostgreSQL can't be a valid
> alternative.

Before I got to his comments, I saw the helpful disclaimer they added of
"former MySQL shareholder", and knew there wasn't going to be a unbiased
comment coming before I even read it.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com