Re: patch - Report the schema along table name in a referential failure error message - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: patch - Report the schema along table name in a referential failure error message
Date
Re: patch - Report the schema along table name in a referential failure error message
List pgsql-hackers

George Gensure wrote:
> This begs a bigger question:  what's *really* easy or low barrier to
> entry for very light contributors like myself? - I've got time, I like
> the product, I need to know what's going to get you a win, I may not
> be gunning particularly for the feature myself.

The TODO list at <http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo> doesn't seem to
have a huge number or [E] items.  Maybe we need a bit of a brainstorm to
come up with a few more.

The one I just started talking about (using param names in SQL
functions) might not be terribly hard, depending on your coding skills,
since it would be making use of the new parser hooks feature that Tom
has just done the heavy lifting on.

cheers

andrew