Postgres and likewise authentication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From u235sentinel
Subject Postgres and likewise authentication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm curious if anyone has tried to link postgres authentication with a
product called likewise.

Likesoft software will allow a linux/unix system to authenticate against
a windows domain.  I have it working on several flavors of linux and
working on getting it tied into several samba shares.  I've heard there
is a way to make it work with postgres but couldn't find any details.

I'm curious if anyone has tried to do this and would love any tips :D

Thanks!