Re: Schema diff tool? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Boyd, Craig
Subject Re: Schema diff tool?
Date
List pgsql-general
We are on 7.3.0.1666.

ODBC alter scripts do tend to be, um, ugly.
When you do the CC are restricting the objects you CC?  Try to keep it
as minimal as possible.  If I get some time over the weekend I will see
what I can do.  No promises though as it is already pretty booked. :)
If I do get the time then I will send you the options xml and the steps
I used to recreate.

Thanks,

Craig Boyd