Re: Schema diff tool? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Kerr
Subject Re: Schema diff tool?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 01:59:43PM -0500, Boyd, Craig wrote:
- We are on 7.3.0.1666.
-
- ODBC alter scripts do tend to be, um, ugly.
- When you do the CC are restricting the objects you CC?  Try to keep it
- as minimal as possible.  If I get some time over the weekend I will see
- what I can do.  No promises though as it is already pretty booked. :)
- If I do get the time then I will send you the options xml and the steps
- I used to recreate.
-
- Thanks,
-
- Craig Boyd

Yeah, we're not selecting everything in the complete compare area. But we're
currently doing a lot of data type changes, field names, adding/removing columns
and ERWin does crazy things in those areas =)

Don't work too hard, I don't mind too much that my data modelers lives are tough ;)

Dave