Function does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dipesh mistry (Imap)
Subject Function does not exist
Date
Re: Function does not exist
Re: Function does not exist
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I have create my own function name "addnewuser(integer,varchar.....)",
and when I call this function it gives me below error,

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function addnewuser(bigint, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, unknown, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, character varying, integer) does not exist

Even though function exist why it gives me this error, we use postgres-8.3.7 latest.
We install postgres by .tar,gz file.

--
Thanks,
Dipesh