Re: Normalize INTERVAL ouput format in a db driver - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sebastien FLAESCH
Subject Re: Normalize INTERVAL ouput format in a db driver
Date
List pgsql-general
I could manage to identify/describe interval fields by testing the different values
returned by PQfmod().

Could someone confirm that PQfmod() returns will not change in future versions?

I have seen in the docs that there is a deprecated compile-time option that defines
how time, timestamp and intervals are stored (using double or int64), I guess this
should not affect the value returned by PQfmod()... right?

Thanks!
Seb