Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Held
Subject Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers

So use MSG_DONTWAIT or O_NONBLOCK on the keepalive packets.
That won't stop the buffer from getting filled up, but if you
get an EAGAIN while sending a keepalive packet, you know the
client is either dead or really busy.

__
David B. Held
Software Engineer/Array Services Group