Re: custom tsearch2 parsers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: custom tsearch2 parsers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> It appears that I need to put together a custom parser for
> tsearch2.
Reality check: I need to find start and end locations for all matches
of a regular expression in a text object, very similar to what is done
by setup_regexp_matches in regexp.c for the regexp_split_* functions.
I'm assuming this is copy/paste for 8.4 and prior?  (It would be nice
to have a function in regexp.c to return the information using the
existing code, but that's too late for 8.4 and not a candidate for
back patching?)
Just thought I'd confirm before duplicating that much code.
-Kevin