Re: Partitioning feature ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Emmanuel Cecchet
Subject Re: Partitioning feature ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I agree with Jaime that system triggers should execute independently of
user triggers.
In the particular case of partitioning, the system trigger should
execute after the user triggers. However, as the partitioning trigger is
a row level trigger, it is not clear what is going to happen with user
triggers that work at the statement level.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Cecchet
FTO @ Frog Thinker