Re: COPY command question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: COPY command question
Date
List pgsql-general
On 17/03/2009 14:45, Ivano Luberti wrote:
> Hi all, executing the following command inside pgAdmin on my Windows
> Vista (please avoid comment, I pray you) :
>
> copy anagrafica_import from 'c:\\temp\\anagraficaANIDIs.csv' WITH CSV

Try putting an 'E' in front of the path, like this:

  ....from E'c:\\temp\\anagraficaANIDIs.csv' with csv;

Also, remember that the file needs to be on the same machine as the
server; if you're running pgAdmin on a different machine, this won't work.

HTH,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie