Re: Pentabarf instance for pgDays? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Pentabarf instance for pgDays?
Date
Re: Pentabarf instance for pgDays?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Pentabarf instance for pgDays?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Re: Pentabarf instance for pgDays?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-www
Magnus,

> So. If somebody can get it installed and make it integrate with
> community logins, I'm for doing this on a community server. However, I
> myself have tried and failed to get it running, so it will have to be
> somebody with more knowledge. I'll be happy to help with what I can.

I could get it running, but integration with community logins would be
beyond me; like other single-developer projects, PB code is largely
unreadable (and is Rails to boot).  I can ask Stefan (the PB developer)
if he's willing to help.

If he's *not* willing/able to help, does anyone know another package we
can use?  The Drupal stuff Selena cooked up doesn't integrate with CLs
either, and is about 50 hours of development from being usable.

--Josh