Re: Patch: Crash on linux-x64 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Patch: Crash on linux-x64
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Dave Page wrote:
Couple of thoughts about the patch...

We should use #ifdef __WXGTK__ not __LINUX__ as we also support *BSD
and Solaris, *but*, although the bug only occurs on Linux,
ok
Should we just use this search code on all platforms for consistency and future
enhancement?
I think yes - that will make the behaviour consistent on all the platform.

In wxWidgets, It starts searching the node starts with the pressed character from the selected node.
If no such node found, it start searching the similar node from the ROOT node.

In our function (FindItem), we look for the children, grand-children and siblings below the selected node as the search criteria.
Don't worry about submitting a new patch - I'll hack up whats there
based on what we decide.
:)

--
Thanks & Regards,