Re: New flyer, please correct - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: New flyer, please correct
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> I've designed a new color 1-page flyer.  I'm having it printed
> *tommorrow*, so please forward any error corrections tonight.
>
> I'll also have my copy-editor wife go over the text.
>
> PDF (recommended):
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/12499/what_is_pg.pdf
>
> OpenOffice (font is "Verdana"):
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/12500/what_is_pg.odt
>
> I won't really have time to make any substantial changes to the design,
> so if you think it's horrible, just tell me and I'll print fewer of them.

I know it's late in, but it looks like a very cluttered design. It's
also kinda hard to read with that mix of background colors. So I'd go
for print fewer :P

Also, shouldn't there be colons as in "PostgreSQL: The Database System"?
It looks a bit weird to me now, but that could be non-englishism shining
through?

And are the boxes really supposed to be non-aligned?

//Magnus