Re: New flyer, please correct - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: New flyer, please correct
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 2/17/2009 6:52 AM Rob Napier wrote:

> 4. The expression '-- not some company' didn't do it for me. I'd drop that.
> A lot of the people you are targeting work for some company.

Agree with Rob that this wording jumps out.  Maybe:

Our worldwide community of hundreds of contributors in dozens of countries develops, runs, promotes, and controls
PostgreSQL-- no one company controls the project.

Otherwise, I think it looks great!  One minor style suggestion, since we're all designer wannabes:  maybe turn off full
justificationin the grey boxes, leave it left-justified like the others.

Cheers,
Ned

--
Ned Lilly