Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 15/01/2009 20:32, Jason Long wrote:

> However, this is about the most anal list ever. I see so many emails on
> here about people complaining regarding the proper way to reply or post
> to the list.

Well, as someone else has just pointed out, it's all about readability
and making your words easy to understand.

However, let's not re-open old flame wars - this has been raked over
*many* times in the past.

> *Just out of curiosity, why are you so apposed to HTML in a email?*

I'm not opposed to HTML email, as long as it's easy to understand and
looks reasonably OK.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie