Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Long
Subject Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs
Date
Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs
Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs
HTML email (was Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs
List pgsql-general
I don't mean to be a pain either and I mean no disrespect to anyone on this list in the following comments.

However, this is about the most anal list ever.
I see so many emails on here about people complaining regarding the proper way to reply or post to the list.

I used larger font to point point out my statement from the code.  I also did not realize it appeared that large to you.

My res is 2560X1600 so it didn't look that large.

I apologize.

Just out of curiosity, why are you so apposed to HTML in a email?