Re: Recovery Test Framework - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Recovery Test Framework
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Does bzr, mecurial or monotone offer the same or better solution? Bzr in
> particular is in very wide use and I run into mecurial all the time.

I have found that mercurial is pretty much feature-equivalent to git, at
least until you get to the really wizard-like use cases.  Either one is
a fine choice, but we just have momentum going one way now.

bzr is, in my experience, inferior to either of the above, and appears
to be a strategic dead end at this point.