Re: CVS tip problems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CVS tip problems
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:
> 1.  There are regression failures on timestamptz and horology which seem
> to have come about either on input or output of timestamps with
> fractional seconds.

I believe I've fixed this.

> 2.  If the postmaster is not running, there is garbage in psql's error
> message:

I can't duplicate that here.  It looks to me like the probable
explanation is a broken or incompatible version of strerror_r() on your
machine.  Does the failure go away if you build without thread-safety?

> 3.  There is a compilation warning that a constant will not fit into a
> long in adt.c.  There are two more files where INT64CONST() is required
> but not supplied.  Patch attached.

Patch applied, thanks.