Re: extending functionality strategy - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh D Vashi
Subject Re: extending functionality strategy
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

I give a try on this.
* Created a combined component using wxPanel, which contains ctlCtrlView & arranger buttons both.

It is just a simple development patch.
Lot of modifications will be needed.

Please review it.

Regards,
Ashesh

Gevik Babakhani wrote:
I can give it a try. The xrc file(s) will have a minor change anyway by
replacing wxListCtrl with the "unknown" placeholder which then is populated
with the composite control in the code.