Re: gsoc, oprrest function for text search take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Urbański
Subject Re: gsoc, oprrest function for text search take 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Jan Urbański <j.urbanski@students.mimuw.edu.pl> writes:
>> Simon Riggs wrote:
>>> put it in a file called selfuncs_ts.c so it is similar to the existing
>>> filename?
>
>> I followed the pattern of ts_parse.c, ts_utils.c and so on.
>> Also, I see geo_selfuncs.c. No big deal, though, I can move it.
>
> Given the precedent of geo_selfuncs.c, I think you were right the
> first time.  A more interesting question is whether it should just
> get folded into selfuncs.c ...

selfuncs.c is a 5.8k lines beast, I felt a bit intimidated when first
opened it. The code in ts_selfuncs.c relies strongly on what the code in
ts_typanalyze.c does and that was another reason for putting in in its
own file next to ts_typanalyze.c. I don't really care to be honest,
might as well stick it into selfuncs.c.

--
Jan Urbanski
GPG key ID: E583D7D2