Re: Compiling for iOS - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Compiling for iOS
Date
List pgsql-novice
Francisco Tolmasky <tolmasky@gmail.com> writes:
> My issue is that since I’m just compiling -C src/interfaces/libpq, I don’t
> generate all the necessary include files. Unfortunately doing gnumake -C
> src/interfaces/libpq install only installs the libpq-specific include
> files, and not the “generic” ones I guess? I can’t just build everything
> for iOS to solve this issue since I get errors when trying to compile the
> world for iOS. I’m so close, I just need the proper include files, any help
> on how to accomplish this?

If you managed to get past the configure step then you should have all the
include files needed to build clients.  I don't think there is an install
target in the makefiles that installs only the headers you want, but you
could probably run "make install" in src/include/ and then throw away the
server/ subdirectory in the target include/ directory.

            regards, tom lane