Re: Build broken since 9aaa062 because of missing isnan and isinf - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Build broken since 9aaa062 because of missing isnan and isinf
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> writes:
> On 01/29/2015 01:51 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Yes, they have been added in MS 2013. I think that my patch is
>> actually a bit wrong, we may want to use _MSC_VER < 1800 as well.

> Good point. I'm seeing a compiler warning on my system now, about
> redefining isnan and isinf. I rewrote the #ifdef as:

You might want to make it match the existing core coding in port/win32.h:

#if (_MSC_VER < 1800)
#define isinf(x) ((_fpclass(x) == _FPCLASS_PINF) || (_fpclass(x) == _FPCLASS_NINF))
#define isnan(x) _isnan(x)
#endif

That's been through the wars, unlike whatever you just came up with.

            regards, tom lane