Re: Insert into master table ->" 0 rows affected" -> Hibernate problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Insert into master table ->" 0 rows affected" -> Hibernate problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Ah, in my testing I had a single RULE without a WHERE statement. In that
case it works. If I add a WHERE statement to it, it no longer works. So
it works for the case when you always want to redirect all new inserts
into the same partition.

//Magnus