Re: why copy tuple in the end of trigger when nothing changed in NEW OLD record variable - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From billy
Subject Re: why copy tuple in the end of trigger when nothing changed in NEW OLD record variable
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane,
  er, your explanation is reasonable.
  But at least the comment  if (newtuple != tuple) /* modified by Trigger(s) */  {    .....  is likely to misdirect us.
  It took me a few hours to figure it out. :-(

======= 2008-06-10 23:43:00 In your letter you say:=======