Re: Open Source CRM - Options? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Hunter
Subject Re: Open Source CRM - Options?
Date
List pgsql-general
At 10:18a -0400 on Tue, 27 May 2008, Mark Neely wrote:
> The brief requires a site that has sophisticated profiling capability,
> particularly with respect to the ability to 'personalise' the site;
> that is, recognise certain user preferences, and (where possible)
> target content to individual user interests etc.
>
> I am looking for examples of open-source CRM (or similar platforms)
> used for this kind of profiling/personalisation, and would appreciate
> any pointers readers of this newsgroup might be able to offer.

It's not directly a CRM, but the Django web framework may be of interest
to you.  It's was developed at World Online (Lawrence, Kansas, USA), and
is exceedingly stable.  http://www.djangoproject.com/

For the list: it's community is ostensibly DB agnostic, but the big wigs
seem to lean heavily towards Postgres.

Kevin