Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bryce Nesbitt
Subject Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width
Date
List pgsql-patches
1) "\pset columns XX" should make it clear that's for file output only.

2) There's an extra space, which breaks \pset border 2

717c717
<                                       fputc(' ', fout);;
---
 >                                       fputc(' ', fout);
842c842
<                                       fputs(" | ", fout);
---
 >                                       fputs(" |", f

2) With \pset border 2, the far left border, for symmetry, should work
like the middle borders.

3) I'm getting bolder: how about having \pset format wrapped as the
default?  Any downsides?