Re: More SSL crash woes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Amiel
Subject Re: More SSL crash woes
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> One idea: you are linking to /usr/local/ssl/lib/libssl.so, but is
> it possible that when you compile PG it is finding the header files
> for some other version?

yes...if I could figure out how the include path is being set on the
postgresql build.
I'm looking at the config.log and I see no reference to -I (to set the
include path)
It simply references the header files as "openssl/ssl.h"

Any way to tell the default include path for gcc?
There are two sets:

/usr/sfw/include/openssl/ssl.h (older incorrect one)
/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/ssl.h (newer 'correct one)

I guess I could build something that #includes openssl/ssl.h and
'butcher' the bad one and see what happens.