Re: postgre vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin
Subject Re: postgre vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-general
i've had to many sleepless nights rolling back patches on other software to just roll out patches.

I'm a wait and see guy on most things.  If its security update and the server is exposed to the internet i dig into that right away.

Now if patch fixes a problem about data integrity i also dig into the detail to see if it affects my install if not i'll skip it.

this is just my personal experience with patches for other software.