Re: my problem for i/o error when i use postgre - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: my problem for i/o error when i use postgre
Date
List pgsql-general
shiguoying wrote:
> Hello everybody work for postgre: I have a problem for i/o error when
> i using java programming.it happend when I disconnect database.but
> ,i'm not sure its database'bug or my programming'bug.I follow a text
> in attachment. I hope your help! thanks ! eagle shi from china

The error is:

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Hibernate operation: could not execute
query; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [select tproductty0_.typeid as
typeid9_, tproductty0_.parentid as parentid9_, tproductty0_.isleaf as
isleaf9_, tproductty0_.typename as typename9_, tproductty0_.comments as
comments9_, tproductty0_.menuorder as menuorder9_ from
public.t_product_type tproductty0_ where tproductty0_.parentid=? order
by tproductty0_.menuorder desc]; SQL state [08006]; error code [0]; An
I/O error occured while sending to the backend.; nested exception is
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to
the backend.

It looks like there was a crash on the backend. What do your PostgreSQL
server logs show?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd